Let us work together. We will provide a discount to help urgent repairs while the corona virus is affecting our country.
Steve Savonoff is here to help you decide the best glass for your purpose. Leadlights add value to your home. The first thought about Diamond Glass & Leadlights is beauty mixed with toughness. When Steve Savonoff assesses
your proposed window or your proposed leadlight, the issues of beauty and strength are first requirements. With a full door leadlight the fan at the top might be a lighter glass, but Steve knows that the side lights must be stronger glass. This keeps out intruders while protecting family from accidental inferior-glass bump breaks.
There are many such laws and regulations about glass, and also just good judgement calls, to ensure safety and security. Steve goes that extra mile, for you.
Steve uses high quality materials, and over 50 years of knowledge and workmanship. He delivers his personal touch to ensure customer satisfaction. Steve's craftsmanship is really exemplified by his quality engraving of window glass for this doctor at Woody Point. Steve uses his techniques for your new art at your home, and for the repairs to existing glass reliefs and glass leadlights.
Churches, monasteries, cathedrals place their faith in the abilities of Steve Savanoff. He also does feature artwork for companies and entrance halls of buildings, and yes, the smaller pieces for a home. Steve can cut glass on his vehicle tray, right at your residence. He can rebuild the leadlight at his studio to be as good as new. Steve can modify and remodel your door frame to incorporate leadlights. This includes colonial or special styles. If in doubt phone Steve to see what he can do for you. As well as new work, Steve will search out and find very old glass and leadlights to assist your project.
Ph 0417 192 166
Open Mon – Fri 08:00 am – 05:00 pm
Steve says these are his 'normal' working hours in which his services and work attract normal fees. While he is available outside these hours, those outside hours do attract a higher fee.
Diamond Glass & Leadlights
QBCC 1156112, and all necessary insurances, licences and competencies.
We work with: buildings, churches, homes and portraiture E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve Savonoff, owner / operator, ph 0417 192 166
Mail: PO Box 22, Morayfield, Qld, 4506
• Leadlight doors and windows made to order.
• All leadlight repairs.
• All domestic glass repairs
• Over 30 years experience.
Steve says he asked people what they typed into their google searches, and these correspond to what people often seek with their Keywords. These words from ordinary people who are outside the glass trade and profession, really do correspond with many of the services of Diamond Glass & Leadlights:
After hours service available. ph 0417 192 166
Anniversary gifts with sand blasted wine glasses
Broken Glass Replacement
Broken old Queenslander feature windows and doors
Broken panel in china cabinet
China cabinets made and repaired
Crystal Cabinets repairs & Mirrors
Emergency Mobile Glass Repair & Replacement
Fan lights over the top of your doorway
Glass cut to size
Leadlight panels in china cabinets
Queenslander restoration of wooden windows
Rectifying the door to suit leadlights
Restoring leadlight doors
Sand blasting applied to glass can make portraits or beautiful scenes
Sandblasted sketches on glass windows for professional and trades people
Sandblasted sketches on glass windows of family, loved ones
Sandblasting & Glass Etching
Side lights next to the doorway, need to be safety glass glass
Stained Glass Overlays
Steve will search out and find very old glass and leadlights to assist your project
Timber doors made and repaired
Timber, Federation or Colonial style double hung windows
Wooden windows repaired, with Queenslanders restored
- Diamond Glass and Leadlights offer a fast and affordable mobile glass repair service throughout Brisbane, Sunshine Coast and South East Queensland. Save money by repairing your broken glass at a fraction of the cost of replacing the existing glass. Our fully qualified glaziers specialise in timber and aluminium window and door glass repairs. We have over 50 years experience as Master Glaziers and service Brisbane, Sunshine Coast and the Gold Coast.
ph 0417 192 166
- At Diamond Glass and Leadlights we can offer a stress-free glass repair process. Our team of master glaziers will work with you to promptly repair your damaged glass.
- Experienced Glass Repair & Glass Replacement Service Brisbane. If it’s glass and it’s broken, we will fix it. We repair all types of broken glass. We can supply and cut glass to the exact size required. We can even cut any glass you may already have. This includes most car and truck mirrors.
ph 0417 192 166
- Windows – Double Hung, Double Glazed Windows, Sliding, Hopper, Tilt Turn and Louvres, even standard single glass
- Doors – Antique, Bi-Folding, Doors with Side Lights, Hinged, Decorative and Glass Sliding Doors
- Wooden Windows – Wooden Casement, Hack out and Reglaze
- Display Cabinets – China Cabinets and Crystal Cabinets
- Patterned Glass
- Table Top Glass
- Leadlights And More…
ph 0417 192 166
Yes, caravan glass involves very complex measurements and cutting.
We excel at cutting and installing glass to fit any size and shape caravan window.
We take pride in installing glass to get a perfect fit every time.
Want your glass to have a personalised touch?
ph 0417 192 166
- We can transform any plain glass window into something special by etching decorative shapes into frosted glass windows or doors. These can provide you and your family privacy and security, but still giving your home or work space natural light ambience.
- Steve can modify your door, like removing colonial bars to get feature leadlights.
- We repair and restore household leadlights. We also create and install new products to your design and choice of coloured glass. We can even combine leadlighting copper foiling to your specifications. We also do decals and leadlight overlays and can sandblast company logos, special designs, family crests and surnames onto your glass.
- See how we can transform your tired Leadlight with our skilled step-by-step process. We will collect the Leadlight from your premises, take the Leadlight back to the studio where we start the transformation. Start the rebuild, by drawing the proposed layout. The Leadlight is soldered together, then polished and installed.
- Interested in working together? We are here to answer any questions you may have.
- For a fast response please call us directly on 0417 192 166 and we will get back to you ASAP.
- Alternatively, you can email us directly at email@example.com. When sending us an email please include your name, contact number, address and a brief description of your request. This information is required so that we can provide an accurate quoted price, based on your location and job requirements. It also ensures that you’re located in a serviceable area.
- Usually: To help us best serve you, we ask that you please phone us prior to sending an email.