'Turning Our Clients Dream Home Into A Reality'
Bob & Julie run this family business which ensures a personal service from start to finish. With over 30 years experience, your project is in very safe hands. Julie makes the measuring up quicker, her design skills are useful in the Kitchen layouts and when helping to work out the customers desired layout.
- Fully Licensed Building Designer with QBCC Licence Number: 65458
- Member of the Building Designers Association of Queensland
- Committed to ongoing Professional Development (seminars, conferences, meetings & training sessions to keep up to date with current legislation)
- Qualified BERS Assessor (Building Energy Rating Scheme)
- Has a Certificate IV in NatHERS Assessment
- Professional Member of Timber Queensland
- We have won a BDAQ North Brisbane Regional Design Award for Residential Buildings less than 250 sq. metres
- Will travel to North Brisbane, Moreton Bay & Somerset Region
- Design new homes
- Design renovations/extensions/patios/entertainment areas
- Draw existing structures for approval
- Create Energy Efficiency Reports for new homes
Utilising over 30 years of experience in designing homes, we will listen carefully to what you would like and create an energy efficient design. Clear & high quality plans will then be produced to help you get an accurate quotation from builders.
We ensure that your home is energy efficient by choosing the correct orientation of your rooms. The Building Code of Australia states that your new home is required to achieve a 6 star Energy Efficiency Rating, Bob has designed up to a 9 star home.
Bob will take into consideration:
- Your site - including where North is, the location of utilities, maximising on views, Council rules and covenant requirements and the slope of the site
- Layout of the house - including how many levels and how many rooms you would like, whether you prefer an open plan layout or separate living rooms, number of doors to outdoor entertainment areas, types of windows and any extra features you would like
- Materials to be used - including the type of framework (pine/cypress/steel), type of roof (Colorbond steel or tile), cladding (brickwork/rendered/timber/fibre cement product) and whether you would like concrete slab or floor system
- Ceiling heights
Upper Caboolture, Caboolture, QLD, 4510, Building Design and Drafting, QBCC Licence, BERS Assessor NatHERS Assessoer, Member of Timber Queensland, award BDAQ, North Brisbane, Moreton Bay, Somerset Region, BDAQ, Design new homes, Design renovations, design extension, design entertainment area, energy efficiency, open plan design