Julie Evans is a counsellor with many years of experience working with children and adults providing therapeutic sessions that encompass drama and art activities that enriches personal individual experiences.
Bachelor degree in Applied Social Sciences (Counselling), TAA, Diploma of Child, Youth & Family Interventions, Post Grad in Drama Teaching. Julie has a current blue card and holds QCA (Queensland Counselling Association) Associate membership which offers accountability and credibility with obligations of supervision and Professional development. Julie favours a strength based/person-centred approach using other modalities to enhance awareness.
- Adults - Depression, Anxiety, Relationship issues, Grief, Loss, Self Esteem and Stress at work or home.
- Individual or couple sessions face to face in various locations. 1 hour sessions
- Skype or telephone counselling sessions available for 1 hour (pre-paid)
- Adults - Relationship Workshops, Support Groups, Grief and Loss
- Children's Therapeutic Groups: Confidence Building, Grief and Loss
- Group work can provide wonderful learning experiences and let you know 'you are not alone'
- Therapeutic exercises enhance the supportive group experience
Rooms: Elimbah, Caboolture & Bribie Island
Elimbah appointments available on Thursday mornings & All day Friday. Call 5432 8812 or 0400 973 247 Other appointments/after hours appointments are available on request.
Negotiable feesDiscounts are offered with advanced paymentsJulie offers a confidential professional service that makes sure you are in charge of your sessions and what would help.
If you are suffering from any of the issues below, this certainly can be helped by therapy, counselling & group support:
- Grief and Loss
- Depression and Anxiety
- Unresolved conflicts
- Self Esteem
- Lack of Confidence
- Separation & Divorce
- Stress of Court Appearances
- Apathy, Anger
- Relationship Difficulties
- Distress, Crisis
- Stress at work or home
- Mental Health
Insights Counselling, Elimbah, QLD, 4516