The Homeworthy Inspection System brings together the synergy of professionals for a reliable, robust and accurate property inspection experience. It is a one stop cloud based solution that ticks all the boxes and provides your business with a customised management dashboard lets you collect and store securely your client database. The mobile application system is designed for inspectors, certifiers, builders, engineers and individuals. Record, store property inspection information and generate reports electronically while on-site.
Robert (Bob) Sternberg started as an apprentice carpenter in the building industry 35 years ago and this led to his registered builder status. Since then, his diversified roles have included teaching and mentorship of students in the various construction subjects and is currently an active accredited professional in the building certification, inspection and forensic investigation fields of building construction.
In his 5 years as an inspector for the Building Services Authority and latter 18 years consulting, Bob has demonstrated his ability to verify techniques for the assessment of standards of workmanship and construction methods within the industry. This established him with a solid reputation for his qualified mediator and expert witness duties reporting to the courts and legal fraternity at large.
Those experiences have led Bob to develop a ‘state of the art’ platform of reporting and recording building conditions. His authorship of training aids such as the “Sternberg’s BCA Ready Reckoner” and the established Trademark of Homeworthy™ since 1995, has proven the ability to report in a consistent verifiable technique.
The background of this report style now is available utilising the current technological devices to ensure that we are at the leading edge and maintaining that position in the industry. The platform provides the user with “Peace of Mind” when completing complex tasks and provides the end user with an easy to read report that has been available to clients in hardcopy format for the last 25 years.
The platform brings together the synergy of professionals for a reliable robust and accurate record of data that is helpful to all who rely upon this property information, in an electronic log book for the property throughout its life. The “Homeworthy Certificate™” for the property before you sell is now a reality. For further enquiry download the APP for your device from iTunes or Google Play.
Record & store property inspection information seamlessly, generate reports electronically on site! The Homeworthy 'Mobile App' is designed for inspectors, certifiers, builders, engineers and individuals.
Sign up today and get 5 REPORTS FREE to try before you buy. Click Here
Inspection Report Templates• Tenant Exit Condition Report
• Landlord Entry Condition Report
• Construction Stage Report
• Disability Access & Facilities Assessment
• Disability Access & Facilities Compliance Report
• Fire Penetrations Assessment
• Fire Penetrations Compliance Report
• Fire Protection Assessment
• Fire Protection Compliance Report
• Pool Safety Barrier Assessment
• Pool Safety Barrier Compliance Report
• Plumbing & Drainage Assessment
• Pre Purchase Building Report
• Residential Dilapidation Report
• Commercial Dilapidation Report
• Due Diligence Building Report
• Body Corporate Building Report
• Building Hand Over Report
• Pre Sale Building Condition Report
• Property Managers Periodic Condition Report
• Tenancy Entry Condition Report
• Tenancy Exit Condition Report
• Tenant Entry Condition Report
• Plumbing & Drainage Compliance Report
Register online at www.homeworthyinspections.com
• For Agency (Corporate, Multiple Inspectors)
• For Inspector (Sole Traders, Building inspectors, Certifiers)
• For Tenant (Individual users and Renters)